Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 168 / 365 - Bridal Festivities

Looking forward to a very fun very busy weekend ahead. As my beautiful sister's wedding draws near I am trying to complete last minute projects for her shower and bachelorette party. If you are one of my blog followers I am sure are well aware that I enjoy the little things, well here is the challenge so does my sister. She loves details and notices those small bits of "extras". So you pair me up with doing her festivities and I am a tad stressed about perfection. I love her so much and am so excited for her and hope that these parties show her how much she is loved by everyone. She deserves a weekend of friends, love, and laughter and I hope that I can give her all she has hoped it will be! **cheers bestie**

No comments:

Post a Comment