Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 157 / 365 / Cousins

There is really no better feeling than watching Ryder play and hang-out with family. I am sure I hold a little bit different of an outlook than those who are around family all the time. There is something different about the way he grabs grandma's hand or jumps on grandpa's back or trusts his Aunts to take him somewhere. He knows this is special and these people love him deeply. I seem to get more and more sad when I come home because I realize all that he is missing out on by being away. I am blessed with a wonderful family who makes us their top priority when we are in town and that feels amazing. I can't help but this about what it would be like to be surrounded by this kind of love on a daily basis. Here's to hoping we can one day get home and enjoy this full-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment